NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Sunday Gathering  

Sunday gathering and we welcome Jolly wolf to join the community :).

This is 25cm Jolly wolf, and last few week I manage to my 35cm Jolly wolf from NICI supplyer. Give me some time to snap some photo of 35cm Jolly wolf, then I will post it up :).

Lately quite broke already due to buying quite a number of NICI products.

Hi all, is there any NICI product collector? :D

2 Sheeps: to “ Sunday Gathering

  • Anonymous
    August 22, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

    I like your collection. If you would like to check out our Nici collection you can at http://thestable.info/?page_id=54 or see more at http://nici.thestable.info/

    It's so nice to find other Nici collectors out there.

  • Raquel
    September 22, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

    Hi, my name is Raquel, from Spain. I'm a great collector of 15 cm dangling sheeps plus 15 cm Wolf, and I'm starting to collect Farm Friends (now I have the Horse).
    They are sooooo cute!!!!
    Kisses a lot from my sheeps