NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Jolly Mah - Sheep Orange Pullover  


Hi all, it's been long time I never show up. My owner keep me inside the box for so long~~~. My name is.. "Orange (Juice)"



Well let's check what appointment I have today.....



Em.... seem like I don't have any appointment today.. well let declar today is my lazy day...



Doing Virus Scan on my PC....



So far no virus found yet...



I know there is alot of "clone" me out there in the market, but I wish NICI collector please support the ORIGINAL please...



Since I am so free today, what am i going to do? Thinking of going out for a walk..



Get ready to go out to breathe some fresh air



Post~!



Time to go out.. c you all


2 Sheeps: to “ Jolly Mah - Sheep Orange Pullover

  • Alvin
    November 19, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

    orange is adorable! I've got a big (120) nici plushie too, black one but he's soooo dirty! LOL. i haven't washed him since 2006.

    kinda hard to look for nici products in the philippines. only humor post sells the authentic ones and they cost quite a lot.

    nice to see a blog that features our favorite jolly mah!

  • notsopayat
    August 24, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

    is there any other shops where I can buy Jolly Mah aside from humor post? Its a bit expensive if you buy it from them?