NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Jolly Mah The Blue  


As promised last few days, I post up the Jolly Mah Blue I brought from eBay last month. I just received the item on 2 Apirl, and they just pack in the bag shown at below. It cost GB 3.40 + GB 7.00 (Posting).



This is how he looks :) Colour wise, I still prefer the pink colours one.. 



Well I don't understand what is in the tag, but I can guess is their NICI contact office near Israel. This is something new to me, never seen this tag before..



Now Jolly Mah white (20cm) has a new friend Jolly Mah blue (20cm) :D


The Jolly Mah (20cm) is my first Jolly Mah + my birthday present (2003). My friend got it from 1 of the Melaka Mall (Mahkota Perade). 

9 Sheeps: to “ Jolly Mah The Blue

  • Raquel
    April 4, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

    Wow, what a beautiful blue Jolly Mah!! Congratulations, you are going to have a gorgeous collection! Kisses

  • Raquel
    April 5, 2009 at 6:02 AM  

    By the way, I have my Pink Jolly Mah lying, as yours!! It's adorable!
    Kisses

  • SSaturn
    April 5, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

    ha :D Congratulation, send some pictures over then I post it up :). Pink Jolly Mah really adorable..

  • J u l i a 。.゜✿
    April 6, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

    oh this is the first time i see a jolly mah. wow what a unique hobby u got here. really enjoy viewing your pics..

    hmmm by the way, im a blythe dolls collector. really crazy bout her. =)

    nice knowing you ! =D

  • Unknown
    April 8, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

    It's nice to know that there are NICI fans there? I'm the US and there are no NICI products. How popular is NICI in Asia? You mentioned that there a lot of fake NICI stuff out there. How good are the fakes? Are you able to tell the difference?

  • Raquel
    April 9, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

    Well, Peter, it's a pity that you can not buy NICIs in the US. But you can buy them on the Internet. There are a lot of sites that sell them. And also in Ebay. But be careful with fakes, they usually come from Hong Kong.
    Good luck!

  • bookiebear
    April 9, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

    Hello,
    I love reading about your jolly mah collection! i also live in the us and have alot of nici plush. I have purchased them on ebay and different internet sites but would love to know where to get a blue one. Do you know where to get any. I have a pink one and i love her. I have a grey laying 30cm one and i think he is my fave.
    Thanks!

  • Gigantic fan of NICI Snowy
    March 14, 2011 at 10:11 PM  

    please tell me if you are selling the jolly mah the blue. and if so, how much?

  • Gigantic fan of NICI Snowy
    March 14, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

    please tell me if you are selling the jolly mah the blue. and if so, how much?