NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

The Three Little Sheep  


I would like to say thank you to Raquel, she has been full time support of this fans site :D. I notice almost every single post she leave some comments for me. well, I myself everyday morning woke up first thing in my mind is to check is there anyone leave some comment on my blog? Well sadly, not much :( I am still struggle trying to figure out how to make this blog more famous...

Today I present to you, The Three Little Sheep. Well this just give me an idea I should come out some story board story :D.. ha.. that seem very good idea that can attract more people to view my blog :3



Oh ya, just to share with you all. Please don't cut away the Tag. :) The tag is part of thier identity (Genuine NICI Identity). Lot of non-genuine NICI product come without that Tag and most of them with poor quality tag as well. This series of Jolly Mah introduced at the year 2003 :)



p/s: hope to see the story board soon..

3 Sheeps: to “ The Three Little Sheep

  • Raquel
    July 22, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

    Thanks to you, John for actualizing your blog :)
    In August I'm going to be on holidays, so I won't be able to write comments :(
    And, for making this blog famous, I don't have much ideas, maybe Sex??? (hahaha!!! I was joking ;P)
    Have a nice time

  • Anonymous
    July 31, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

    u're sooo not getting over with me cutting the tags eh?
    gah u!

  • Jenny
    August 10, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

    :) just reading through some of your old blog...

    oh no, i cut my tags off too! my sister told me to cut them off, she said it's silly to keep it on; i said i wanted to keep it on though!! xD oh well :P but also, sometimes the tag is a bit sharp when you hold them. and sometimes maybe too scared to hold them because scared to accidentally bend the tag ^^;;

    i have a tag gun though, so if someone is desperate, can poke through the poor Nici friend and put the tag back on! ouch! :p