NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

NICI Classic (LOTHAR)  



I won 2 items from eBay last few days ago, 20cm and 30cm of this NICI Classic Jolly Mah. I wonder why the seller call it, "Lothar"?

I paid for it GBP12.48 (around RM 75.00) on eBay and I have to wait for another 7-10 days for the items to reach my hand :)



And another surprise is NICI.de Publish my uploaded NICI Collection photo on (Nici Fans Section) :D

Well I wish that I can create a web application that allow online users to upload their NICI Collection photo on my blog :)

3 Sheeps: to “ NICI Classic (LOTHAR)

  • Raquel
    September 17, 2009 at 12:49 AM  

    Hahaha, congratulations! I have my photos published at Nici's oficial site too, see them:

    http://www.nici.de/index.php?id=647&tx_uploadandrating_pi1[offset]=8&tx_uploadandrating_pi1[start]=12

    Kisses

  • NICI-Wildfriends
    August 22, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

    Hi.. Just browsing through NICI picture and spot this.. Well, Lothar is the name of the classic NICI sheep.. I know it from the tag of one of my keychain.. =D

  • The Shepherd
    July 24, 2012 at 5:26 AM  

    date 23/7 2012
    For all you Nici Fans out there I have some classic 20cms Lothar (Black sheep/ schaf)and also 2 30cms Loisl (Brown sheep) for sale on ebay now. These sheep date back to the mid to late 1990's. To look at them search ebay for Nici beanie Lothar or Loisl and you will find them. They are still new and have the tags attached and they are a bargain for a great collectable. From the pen of the Shepherd.