NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

NICI 20th Anniversary - Turtle - Part I  

I am going to introduce a series of classic NICI collection :), I believe most of the NICI hard-core collectors should know about it.. In the year 2006, NICI is 20 years old :) (since 1986) and now + another 3 years = 23 years :D.

In the year 2006 they launched a series of NICI classic collections, they have 4 in total. Today I am going to show Part I, which is Mr. Turtle. I think this is the first NICI Classic character.. (Anyone can help me verify this?)

The Box / Packaging









The Difference

I notice there are 2 types of design (or I shall say 2 version of turtle)


First, at the bottom of the leg you will found a NICI Logo.. one of it is in plastic material, and another one is sow on it. I am not sure why there are 2 versions of it, I suspect that NICI Logo which sewn on the leg one from first batch, and the plastic material one is from the later batch.

Second, one of the tag with barcode, and another one is without barcode.

The Mini Booklet

For celebrating the 20th Anniversary of NICI, it come with a mini booklet as below.

Turtle: "My birth cert!"



Isn't it nice? :), I not really sure whose signature is that... Is it NICI CEO? or NICI Marketing people? or NICI Character Designer? I wonder~


Close Up

Below is the close up photo to highlight what is the special of the 20th Anniversary.

Golden colour label

Still made in China, haha..

Ribbon that tide on the box :)

You can find it online at Cuddly Kingdom, NICI Classic Collection

2 Sheeps: to “ NICI 20th Anniversary - Turtle - Part I