NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

News From NICI Autumn/Winter 2009  

Yesterday, I went to NICI Official website and I find out that they have a last year catalog for public to download :).


There is a lot of nice photo inside and they tell some secret story about NICI.. overall I can say, they done a good job on design this catalog.



You may download the catalog from here (English Version)

2 Sheeps: to “ News From NICI Autumn/Winter 2009

  • Florian
    January 19, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

    Hey Man. :)

    I'm really glad you like the consumers brochure. As a matter of fact, I made it. :D So I'm really happy that a NICI Fan is responding so well.

    So have fun and keep on doin' your great work.

    Greetings from germany,
    Flo

    P.S. I was told by Ines (the designer/mother of all Jolly Mah's) to send you some greetings too.

  • SSaturn
    January 21, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

    :D

    What a Surprise Greetings from Germany !!!.

    I been waiting so long for NICI Germany to hear my voice :P.

    Thank you very much for dropping by here, and please help me send my regards to Ines too :).

    P/S: I personally love to know more about Jolly Mah..It seem like there are lots of secret behind it :P.

    I am learning how to draw Jolly Mah too :D