NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Funny n Stupid Car Advertisement  

I think you guys should know what is ABS and EBD stand for right? Please refer to below link if anyone not really know what it does it mean. 


Well few days back, I found this car advertisement on Chinese newspaper. When I glance thru the advertisement, I found something is not right. Then I look carefully with the explanation diagram below I found out that a car with ABS + EBD will slip out from the track when it drive thru water, snow or any terrain. And the car without ABS + EBD stay on track...


This is not photoshoped, see below for the bigger picture of it :P



Well, now u know what car you should not buy :D 

1 Sheeps: to “ Funny n Stupid Car Advertisement