NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

LCCT Foods are Over Priced  

Firstly I like to say thank you to Jared Smith, he designed this logo for me. I love the Jolly Mah wording very much. Let me put it up on the blog and see how it goes :P


Ok, let's start the topic about LCCT food are over priced. Just take a look on this few photo, then I will explain to you why is it over priced.




LCCT Assorted Sandwich cost RM 10.00? For the living standard in Malaysia, who is going to pay that much of money just for that sandwich? Market price in KL sandwich is only selling at price range from RM 3.00 to RM 5.00. You even can get RM 2.50 or lower if you are lucky. RM 10.00, ha.. Well I think it is reasonable for cafe pricing, but the place selling this sandwich doesn't look like a real cafe at all. Just a few table with a few chair you call your self a cafe?

Omelette selling at RM 12.00 at LCCT. Well Mamak stall only selling you at RM 4.00 in KL, back to hometown they selling RM 2.00 - RM 2.50. Ohh myy..

Fried Rice and Nasi Lemak selling RM 11.50 at LCCT. I will not pay RM 11.50 just for a very small potion of food like you can finishing it within 5 spoon. Outside KL you can get RM 4.50 - RM 5.00 for your fried rice at Mamak or food court stalls, and the potion are bigger than this for sure.

Lastly, all the food there are not fresh!! You need to purchase it and reheat at the counter appond request. Why I say it is not fresh? 

Reason: Not much people will going to buy for sure, except you are very hungry and you need food. I expect the left over will be display again the next day. The foods are display long hours, from morning to night.

With RM 10.00 - RM 12.00 I rather spend tat money to eat McDonald Value Meal (Even the price is expansiver than KL RM 2.00) located at LCCT (before check in)