NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Colourful Sheep  



As monsterloi says "there are 1 pink, 1 light blue, another one is white but the face is brown, and another with black face".
Well ya, as I found out that there are 4 types of them. 1 pink jolly mah down, 3 more to go :D. Hope anyone know where to buy it, please do let me know how to get the rest of them.




Another thing, thanks to Raquel for the mobile game. Hehe.. cute & lovely, I will going to put it up after i upload it to my file server :)

Thanks for Jared Smith tips, last time i do remember NICI.de is doing discount on their product online. They do sell colourful ship that time, but that time I never think of buying online until now.. :P 

Secondly, I heard there are some bad news about NICI company in pass few years... :(

I hope my pinky sheep will be arrive before my birthday :)

5 Sheeps: to “ Colourful Sheep

  • Anonymous
    March 3, 2009 at 3:22 AM  

    They are almost impossible to find now. The black faced sheep is definitely impossible unless you buy it off another collector. Mel and I have been hunting for a black faced and the darker faced sheep for the past 2 years. If you do find one, please let us know.

  • Raquel
    March 3, 2009 at 5:59 AM  

    I've been searching for the coloured sheeps too, but it has been impossible to find. Not in ebay, either (snif, I'm going to cry!!!).
    If you find them, tell us, please!!!
    I hope you enjoy the game!!!
    Kisses

    Raquel

  • Anonymous
    March 5, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

    I bought black face one from ebay uk, i think it is specially made for scotland or uk. and the other 3, i get it from singapore, 2 yrs back.

  • Anonymous
    September 1, 2011 at 1:32 PM  

    Looking for the black-faced, pink, blue and light cocoa faced Jolly as well.. any luck with you guys?

  • Anonymous
    September 24, 2011 at 5:05 AM  

    Does anyone have the NICI article numbers of these sheep? Sometimes this helps in the online search. Gotta have.. gotta have!