NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

NICI Jolly Mah Rainbow  

Yesterday, I found this on eBay... :3 I think there is 2 colors, 1 is blue, another one this color

It really make my heart itchy want to own it. They place this item for auction, and there is another bider try to compete with me.

Well in the end I won the bid with GBP 11 + 3.95 posting fee. In total is GBP 14.95 equal to RM 80.80 . Consider this as my this year Birthday present.. :)

5 Sheeps: to “ NICI Jolly Mah Rainbow

  • Anonymous
    February 28, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

    there are 1 pink, 1 light blue, another one is white but the face is brown, and another with black face

  • Raquel
    February 28, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

    Oh, my God!! It's really cute!!! I want it too!!!!
    By the way, I've just send you a mail with a little "surprise". Hope you like it.
    Kisses

  • Anonymous
    March 1, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

    @ Raquel
    You can buy one here (http://www.cuddlykingdom.com/nici-jolly-mah-pink-sheep-20cm-lying-p-2865.html). The colourful collection is highly collectable as they are almost impossible to find now.

    @Eric
    If you see things on ebay, check to see if it is cuddlykingdom because you may find it a little cheaper to go through their site directly. I'm so glad you got a pink sheep. An excellent addition to your collection.

  • Raquel
    March 1, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

    Thank you, Eric!!! That's very kind of you!!
    Kisses from Spain

    Raquel

  • Angel Lee
    March 2, 2009 at 4:51 AM  

    haha..congrats to you! U won the bid! where's mine? xD