NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Is it Original?  




By the poor quality of the picture, I can't really judge are they original NICI plush or not.

I list down few tips for you to verify :)

1. The face potion of material, please compare my photo with your photo. (I can't tell they are same meterial)
2. Hand line, nose line and mouth line
3. The shape of the face :) :)


2 Sheeps: to “ Is it Original?

  • Anonymous
    May 9, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

    It's very hard to tell but it looks like a mixed group of real and not real. The ones with t-shirts I think are all fake. The larger dangling sheep up the back look real. You really need to see them for real to know 100% though.

  • Raquel
    May 12, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

    I think that the grey one could be a fake. The shape of the face is slightly different from the others.