NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Jolly Wolf Mug with Spoon  

This is one of my old collection :) Jolly Wolf Mug with spoon. This is one of my birthday present given by my friend before. I used it mug once before, on the birthday celebration. She specially arrange the restaurant waiter to serve the drink with this mug to surprise me.

Well first time I saw they serve the drink with Jolly Wolf mug, I kind of feeling weird. I was like "huh?, since when this Japanese food restaurant serve drinks with this kind of mug?". Then after a few blink of eye, then I realize that "ooo.... is my friend surprise present for me, ouch how unobservant I am :("





If you ask me, which character you like the most between Jolly Wolf and Jolly Wolf Hugo. Well I will say Jolly Wolf (white), I still feel the original Jolly Wolf nicer. :)

2 Sheeps: to “ Jolly Wolf Mug with Spoon