NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Finally get my lovely (small) mug  


Yesterday (11 June) I went to One Utama there to check out is there any new NICI Product arrive in Malaysia. (Well also help Sho and avi to find out the thing they looking for)

Sadly, there are no news about Jolly Mah Liselle :(

Sho: There is no Honey & Chocolate in NICI Malaysia, what I know about Honey & Chocolate Bear is belong to NICI Classic.

Avi: If you wish to get Angel & Evil (Genuine one) you need to go to Singapore and buy it. The one selling in Malaysia are non-Genuine.

Below is what I got for myself on that day :) The price for this mug cost (RM 36.90). There is nothing special over this mug, the only thing attracted me to buy is the Jolly Mah cartoon drawn on the mug. Take a look below, hope you enjoy the art work of it.

Oh ya, I still can't figure out who is the drawer for Jolly Mah. Anyone know about it? What I know is every each of the art work, there is always a "(c) Nici" that sign on it.

:3





3 Sheeps: to “ Finally get my lovely (small) mug