NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Waiting another sheep from eBay (Jolly Mah)  


Jenny:
Jolly Wolf must come with whiskers no matter what. The one without whiskers are consider not genuine. I remember I saw super sized Jolly Wolf on eBay, and from some China website.

We Have to aware of none genuine NICI product from eBay, and others online-shops. If anyone need my help to identity the products, please do e-mail or post it in the comment. I will be happy to give a hand for NICI collectors :)

Anyway, last few day ago I just won the bid on eBay. I need to wait around 12 days to receive the item from post office :(. Total price I paid is RM 50.00 (USD 14.50, including postage), well I consider this is a cheap deal :D.

Below are some of the picture from seller.




1 Sheeps: to “ Waiting another sheep from eBay (Jolly Mah)

  • Jenny
    June 20, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

    Thanks for the reply! :D
    I went back to the gift shop to check, the Jolly Wolf does have whiskers! My mistake. :x

    The ebay Jolly Wolf is fake and they're selling it at the same price at the genuine Nici Jolly Wolf! So unfair for buyers. :( They were also selling 80cm Jolly Mah and from looking at your other blog post about fakes, the mouth stitching and material looks different, probably fake too...

    I didn't know there were so many Nici fakes around:( Your blog posts about fakes were very useful. ^^ Thank you again, hope your new Jolly Mah arrives at the post office fast :D