NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Jolly Mah get to work in Kuching :(  


Day 1 : Kuching

Arrived at Kuching at 9:00am in the morning, damn not enough rest for last night +_+. Feeling kind of tired and dizzy after get off the plan. Thanks to Danny pick me from the airport.

This is what I found when I reach Star Cineplex office (Kuching, Pelita Medan).



The bear from Brother Bear: "What are you looking at punk!"



There are 2 (fat) Garfield laying around the floor at the corner of the meeting room.
They really looks very lazy and (FAT).



Well, I am sure that Jolly Mah is having the fun staying on top of his head :D.




I check in my Hotel (Motel) like 5:00PM in the evening, I won't give a much good comment on this Hotel (Motel), well it is Old, kind of dusty, and I get a lousy towel. :(

Well Jolly Mah and I are very tired on that day, after I have a nice bath, I saw Jolly Mah lay on the bed and get a good rest before me. :D

2 Sheeps: to “ Jolly Mah get to work in Kuching :(

  • Anonymous
    October 15, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

    tat's cz they didn't give u a 5 star hotel.. see the time you traveled with me there? :P it's clean and at least... up to standard.. :P
    you are there to work.. not for holiday.. n besides.. your trip is paid for.. so don't complain!

  • Raquel
    October 15, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

    I think that your little Jolly Mah is going to rest more than you XDDDD
    Kisses and good luck in your Motel :P