NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

NICI - Jolly Mah Xmas Edition Part II  

This time I uploaded higher resolution photo here, for all fans out there who love NICI Jolly Mah. :) You may use it as your computer wallpaper or anything you love you add on to it.






Rainbow Jolly Mah (Pink), I think most of the people will love this as well.











I just manage to help Gorilla Milo to post his favorate style :D, I manage to snap few angle of them.. Hope you all will love it as well.









Come on, please let me know which picture you love the most :)

4 Sheeps: to “ NICI - Jolly Mah Xmas Edition Part II

  • Raquel
    October 13, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

    Ohhhhh, they are really cute!!! Sorry for no answering your previous posts, but I was outlands, on Holidays in Rome (Italy).
    By the way, my Gorilla is on way to my home, hehehehe!!!!

  • Jenny
    October 13, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

    Wow I've never seen Jolly Mah with hat and scarf before!!! so cute ^^ Reminds me that Christmas is soon too...

    The gorilla looks so cute too, I have the raccoon, his fur is like Milo's fur too. So soft :D Ahhh, makes me want to go shopping for some more plushies :P

  • SSaturn
    October 14, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

    Raquel - Is ok :D, thanks for all your support all this years :). Rome! I wish to go there as well, to see the building and culture there :D

    Jenny - hehehe It is special Gift :), ya Christmas still have 2 months + to go. Now i feel Milo is the best plush ever produce by NICI too

  • Raquel
    October 16, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

    Thank you very much for your comments. By the way, Rome is a really beautiful city!!! (I think that it's the most beautiful city I have ever visited). I have uploaded some photos of our holidays in Rome on Facebook, so you can see them if you like.
    Kisses