NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

NICI Big El Lion and TG Tiger  

Finally, NICI Big EL Lion and TG Tiger is in Malaysia. For international buyers you all can purchase from www.cuddlykingdom.com. You just have to click on the link then it will bring you to product page :). Don't forget they gave discount as well :)


Current One Utama NICI, only left 2 50cm TG Tiger and 1 50 cm EL Lion. For the rest like 25cm and 35cm there some stock there..




El: "Oh.. please please buy me~!, please!"
John: "Yeah, I promise I will buy you when I get my payment from my boss"
El: "Oh.. thanks.., I been stuck inside this shop for so long and there is no one seem to buying me..."
John: "Yeah I know the reason why..."
El: "Why??"
John: "Firstly, you are consider high end expansive soft toy.. Ha, for a 50CM you cost RM 139.90 (USD 41). Second, there are not much NICI Fans around in Malaysia.. I can count out how many of them within my 10 fingers (any Malaysia NICI fans out here? Shout out please!)"
El: ":'("
John: "Don't cry, I will bring you home :) as I promise."
El: ":'( :'( No body seem want me..."
John: "Be happy El, you will be home with me with TG I promise :). At least your best friend will not be left alone in the shop"
El: "............"






EL Lion and TG Tiger Card Holder Clips. This time they don't come with boxes. That is what you will get when you purchase them.. No boxes like old days. That is how sad it is, I wonder how am I going to keep them :(

3 Sheeps: to “ NICI Big El Lion and TG Tiger