NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Fake Minily Detected!!  

Today I found out that SnJ Gift Shop is selling Fake Minily. Sorry for the poor quality photo, I am using my phone camera to take the photo... (The shop not allow any camera to be entered :( ).
They rebrand it to.. "Gambatte", but from the photo you can tell it is the Croc from NICI Minily..

NICI Farm Friend (Cow) and NICI Classic Turtle also sold here. Now you notice their Tag has been rebranded to "Gambatte", I think this is how they run away from getting sue by NICI.

Polar Bear at the left corner!

I don't understand how can this happen? Why there are such kind of fake product flood into the market? Why? Anyone can answer me?

3 Sheeps: to “ Fake Minily Detected!!