NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Jolly Sheep Receive Her Parcel :)  

Today, 11 am I receive an email from Jolly Sheep claim that she received the parcel :).. I am glad that the parcel didn't get lost, and delivered on-time.

She wrote:
"Heya,

They've just arrived! :)
Haha and I let 15cm Jack Husky meet 15cm Timothy the Hamster...oh boy, he was really stuffed and chubby :)

I'm on cloud nine now :) Thanks!"

It is happy to hear that from you.. :)


JollySheep: "Everyone queue up nicely, I am going to snap a photo..."

Everybody: "Ok~ :)"

Special delivery service box (extra effort from me :P)



Ow, well sorry for I can't find 15 CM Jill for Jack, so.. at the moment let the Hamster be Jack partner... lol :D

3 Sheeps: to “ Jolly Sheep Receive Her Parcel :)