NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

My First Order From Singapore  

On 10 March 2010, I received an email from Singapore requesting me to help her buy 20th Anniversary (4 of them) from Malaysia and a 25cm Hamster :).





This is my first time sending postage parcel to Singapore, well I am under estimated the posting cost.. Initially I budget it should be below 1kg but it turn out 1.2Kg.. lol. I use Pos Laju service to deliver it, so the cost of it is something like this.

500g -> 1KG = RM 45.00
1KG - 1.5KG = RM 60.00

Normal Package Mail will be much cheaper (around RM 24.90++ for below 1KG).


Since this is my first time doing this doing this business and I didn't do well in the cost estimation.... consider myself helping a nici fan a favor :).

p/s: Another thing, I don't earn any cent from buying the plush too..~ hehe.. And hope she will reply this post after she receive her parcel..

Another thing... I need to improve my English and pick up some German Language too..

2 Sheeps: to “ My First Order From Singapore