NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

NICI Jolly Lovely - Bad QC  

Good News! I finally found NICI Jolly Bob and Jolly Lovely in Malaysia, but sad news is.. The QC (Quality) of it is kind of bad :( I snapped few photo to explain.
Mouth Line: The mouth line suppose to be in "Y" shape, but it turn out to be funny "Y" shape. So please be careful of the mouth line here.

Mouth Line 2: Please compare the both top and bottom picture, you will see the top mouth line are slightly goes up (out of the mouth line track...) It is too obvious isn't it?


P/S: Come on NICI, you can make it better right? Please make sure of the QC department do their job properly..? Please make the QC Check Tag Mean some purpose there..

Cuddly Kindom - NICI Jolly Lovely and Jolly Bob

7 Sheeps: to “ NICI Jolly Lovely - Bad QC

  • Nils
    May 12, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

    Please use the 'Product Feedback' Form, to write directly to NICI HQ in germany:

    http://www.nici.de/index.php?id=68&L=1

  • SSaturn
    May 12, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

    Hi Nils,

    Thanks for dropping my blog, I posted my review over to NICI.de :)

    Hope to hear from them soon.

    Regards,
    John

  • Raquel
    May 13, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

    Ups, I have Jolly Lovely, and she does not have any failure...
    Kisses

  • monsterloi
    May 13, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

    ya, luckily my lovely and bob also no defection. where u found them??

  • Unknown
    May 18, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

    hi, maybe a question that all of us may find useful?? I'm really curious how do us maintain the condition of our Nici plushies.. (for example: i once tried machine washing a jolly mah after being promised by the shop that could be done and I must say i really regretted doing it.. =(

  • SSaturn
    May 19, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

    Hi,

    Well I washed my Jolly Mah myself before by using washing machine.. I put he in the Washing Net, avoid direct contact with the washing machine.. The washing mode I use is "Economic" (I think it mean wash and spin @_@), then I put them direct under the sun to dry it (and I do some patting on it once a while under the sun, I think this part is very important)

    Regards,
    John

  • Unknown
    May 20, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

    =)thank U. For me, i'm still very worried abt putting them to wash though.. worried they'll spoil.