NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Jolly Mäh - The Grey (Soya + Cincao)  



This is what NICI Official website published Jolly Mah (Grey Color) looks like, well it doesn't look as fat as my Jolly Mah The Grey (50cm) below. :D




Well, comparatively I can say mine have few er... problem
1. Face not round enough, looks like have been squashed.
2. I think we are comparing 35 cm Vs 50 cm plush here, what I can say is 35cm plush quality is better. Next time I try to post up my 35cm vs 50cm and see in future post.
3. He is FAT~!

Happy Chinese New Year.. The 7th day :)

4 Sheeps: to “ Jolly Mäh - The Grey (Soya + Cincao)

  • Raquel
    February 11, 2009 at 4:16 AM  

    Hi, my name is Raquel, from Spain. I'm a collector of Nici 15 cm plushes. I have 6 Jolly Mah, one Jolly Wolf, one Hugo Wolf, the horse, the pig and the cow. I love them!!!
    Kisses from Spain!!!

  • Raquel
    February 15, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

    Hi again!!! Now I have the Huskies Jill and Jake, for Valentine's day!!!
    Kisses
    Raquel

  • Anonymous
    June 1, 2010 at 3:02 AM  

    Hi, I am looking for a grey one 15 cm. Any idea where there are still selling them?

  • Anonymous
    October 29, 2011 at 1:07 AM  

    Hello everibody. I'm looking for a Jolly Mah sheep 35 cm, grey for my daughter.

    She lost her sheep a few days ago and I'm trying to find another one but it's out of stock.

    If somebody have one to sell, mi mail is 100@ono.com. Thank you very much.