NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

NICI - 35cm Jolly Wolf in Action  


Ricky posted a comment and ask me,
"Hi I like Jolly wolf very much too but I still have not got hold of one yet!

So which size (15, 25, 35 cm) do you think has the highest quality?"

Well, let me answer that question.
15 cm - I think is too small, you can't hug it, but you can only display it on your table. Price wise not worth it.
25 cm - I can say, this size looks cute. You can see the picture below, all of them are 25cm.
35 cm - This one nice for hugging :D, nice for deco, and looks nice in figure..


Jolly Mah + Jolly Wolf = Friendship Forever









Please stay and enjoy the gallery. :)

2 Sheeps: to “ NICI - 35cm Jolly Wolf in Action

  • Angel Lee
    February 18, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

    omg...so cute..I want!! Give me... k? give me give me..i want i want i want............. wuwuwuwu

  • Raquel
    February 20, 2009 at 4:12 AM  

    They are absolutely cute!!!! I collect 15 cm plushes because my house is not big at all, haha!!!
    Of course I'm going to send you photos of my Spanish plushes.

    By the way, there's a new Jolly Mah!!! Her name is Jolly Liselle!!! Alvailable in March.

    See how lovely it is:

    http://www.nici-shop.de/nici-shop.php/cl/alist/cnid/224498aabaf171be8.04312206?newsletter=02-2009

    Kisses from Spain. I promise to send you my photos soon.