NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Jolly Mah Gets Migrated  

Last few day ago, I went to NICI outlet in One Utama. This is a snap shot on how they arrange their Jolly Mah on the rack. Nice and Tidy :) (I specially love their lighting)


Well now, take a look on my Jolly Mah rack snap shot. XD . hahaha.. It is really crowded like China. Well today I decided to migrate some of them to the bottom level of rack. :)
I seriously need to get a better rack for them :(, currently I am using some plastic cover to stick and cover side of my rack (to prevent some dust get into in).



Now, below you will see how it looks after some of them migration to bottom level of rack :)



p/s: Hope they love their new environment:)

5 Sheeps: to “ Jolly Mah Gets Migrated