NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

The Night before I going back KL  


To Jenny:
:D, well when you come to Malaysia please don't forget to contact me... I will like to join you goto 1U NICI Store as well :D.

To Raquel:
Wish you all the best, good luck, safe journey and have fun in your holiday trip :D

I am going back to KL on tomorrow afternoon flight. :( I am going to miss this 2 fellow after I reach KL.

This just a short trip back to hometown, the next months September I will coming back again for another 10 days. :)

I am planning to visit 1U NICI outlet at evening after finishing my meeting with Jason and Danny.. Jolly Mah Liselle here I come :D. Let me update you what I buy later this evening :)






Jolly Wolf: Bye Bye... See you next month... T.T

1 Sheeps: to “ The Night before I going back KL

  • Jenny
    August 10, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

    okay, one day when i holiday, can go to 1 utama ^^ the shopping centre looks so nice ^^

    Ehh, are you leaving Jolly Wolf and Jolly Mah behind? Leaving them at work? :o

    Bought Liselle yet? :D I'm going to buy Coon maybe tomorrow :P