NICI Group, NICI Plush, Jolly Mah, Jolly Wolf Collection can find here :D, Jolly Mäh, NICI Sheep, NICI Toy, NICI Fans Club, NICI

Question: Where to buy NICI Product?  


To answer an Anonymous question :) Where can he/she buy NICI products, well let me show you where I bought from.

For international buyer (Specially Euro) I suggest you all can buy NICI Products from this website CuddlyKingdom.com. They offer cheaper delivery fees compare to purchase from NICI Official Website. I hope you all can get some discount from Cuddly Kingdom, you may try to mention you been referred by this blog.

Refer to this post, hope Richard can give you all some discounts :)



Ah.. Don't forget about eBay too. But, you just have to aware those non-genuine NICI products.



As for buyer from Malaysia, they can visit the store below :) The address as below

2nd Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Complex (Old Wing),
No. 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Contact Infomation: 03-7726 5496
Official Website Link


p/s: Just won another NICI bid ebay online few days back, now waiting to receive the parcel. :D

oh ya.. Additionally you can refer to this link, those are the outlet in Malaysia selling NICI products :)

6 Sheeps: to “ Question: Where to buy NICI Product?

  • Raquel
    September 2, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

    Hi, how are you?
    I've just come back from my Summer holidays :((
    By the way, I received for my birthday the two rats from Rock Star Baby Collection. I'll send you photos soon :)
    Kisses

  • SSaturn
    September 2, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

    Ow... what a long summer holidays :D. all Jolly Mah here miss you.

    Today I just receive some they call it rare Jolly Mah (from UK, eBay) later post up let you all see.

    Rock Star Baby Collection are not available in Malaysia :(

  • Raquel
    September 3, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

    Hey, I can say that in Spain we are so lucky, because most people have one month of summer holidays. I have spent 3 weeks (one week in a motorbyke route in Portugal, another week in a small town, and another week at the beach). I have one week left, and I hope to go to Rome on October :))
    I can't wait to see that rare Jolly Mah soon :)
    Kisses

  • Cuddly kingdom
    September 15, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

    Always happy to help out with discounts for fellow Nici fans :)

    How does 10% off Cuddly kingdom sound? Simply enter "jollymah" into the voucher code box during the checkout.

  • Raquel
    September 17, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

    That would be great! I've bought a lot of stuff at Cuddly Kingdom from Spain, so it would be very good :))
    Thank you very much

  • Anonymous
    October 15, 2013 at 2:50 PM  

    Here would be a good choice for you.


    http://www.courtneyssweets.com/2013/10/international-babywearing-week.html?showComment=1381819364861#c4850356386847029694